The Farlin baby high chair is the very comfortable chair for babies and used for feeding the baby. It has adjustable backrest as well as has 6 position height adjustment to ensure that baby's table height meets the exact requirement for the mother as well as the baby during feeding. The baby's harness ensures baby feels safe in the chair and also prevents the tendency of the babies to jump while being fed. The chair is very stable with safety locks which ensures that there is no possibility of the baby chair overturning even if the baby grows older and stands or jumps on the baby chair.
• Please secure your baby with the harness correctly at all time.
• Follow the instruction carefully.
• Double check assembly before placing a child in a high chair.
• Always keep your child in view while using the high chair.
• Always apply the brakes when not moving the high chair.
• Use on a flat, even and horizontal floor and never use near stairs or dangerous place.
• Do not allow the child to stand on the seat.
• Never carry the high chair with the child in it.
• Do not use the high chair without the tray and always ensure the tray is secure on the armrests. The tray is not designed to hold the child in the chair.
• When making adjustments to the chair, ensure that you and your child's body, fingers and toes are clear of any moving parts on the high chair, otherwise they may be injured.
• Position the high chair away from furniture, walls, hot surfaces and liquids, window covering cords, and electrical cords and position the high chair away from furniture when the chair is not being used at a table.
|Dimensions - 80 x 58 x 100 cm |
|Weight - 9.2 Kg |